$100000 - 130000/year
May 10, 2019
Technology & IT
• 5+ years Magento/PHP development experience
• Firm grasp of Git-based source control
• Strong knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
• Competent with MySQL-based database concepts
• Must be able to work collaboratively with others
• Must be an independent and critical thinker
• Able to write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Experience creating and consuming RESTful services
• Familiarity with Internet standards (e.g. HTTP, FTP, JSON, XML, SOAP)
• Experience in authoring and extending Magento extensions
• General working knowledge of Linux, the LAMP stack, and regular expressions
• Experience in authoring and extending WordPress extensions
• Experience working with the PHPStorm IDE and Xdebug
• Competent working in the Zend framework
• Experience with both Magento 1.x AND Magento 2.x
• Competent in CSS3 and LESS
• Web Development: 2+ years
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline or equivalent relevant experience
*** For immediate consideration, please send an updated resume with salary requirement to [email protected] ***
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663