Junior Web Designer
USD20.00 - 25.00 / Hourly
May 14, 2019
The Creative Group
For immediate consideration, please email resume and portfolio to: [email protected]
We’re are looking for a web designer that can multi-task projects (and brands) and develop websites that will drive results. You will work closely with our Account Management and Design teams to ensure that all web and digital pieces are co-branded accordingly, look awesome and function impeccably.
• Design and code testable and efficient websites using best software and development practices
• Wireframe and screen flow conceptualizing and execution
• Create web-ready content with a knowledge of HTML and CSS for implementation in CMS platforms (PHP a plus)
• Assist in creation of daily digital content (emails, blogs, etc.) for all digital platforms
• Internal and external site maintenance
• Maintenance of all security (internal and external)
• Top-notch organizational skills
• Ability to follow processes and procedures
• Some coding
• Basic graphic design
• HTML, CSS
• Print (could be able to handle multiple page documents)
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Hartford, CT185 Asylum Street - City Place I
Suite 2701, 27th Floor
Hartford, CT 06103