$80000 - 90000/year
May 22, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Complete monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables that includes journal entries, reconciliations, and reports in the compensation area in compliance with GAAP
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Offer involvement in various department-wide initiatives
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- SEC experience required
- Self-starter and strong ethical standards
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Microsoft Excel experience desired
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Ability to prioritize work and balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Able to manage time well
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ700 Alexander Park
Princeton, NJ 08540