$100000 - 120000/year
May 14, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every day
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Work alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements through data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
If you are already in contact with one of our Recruiting Managers please reach out to them directly to discuss this opportunity. If not, for immediate consideration please send a copy of your resume in MS Word format to [email protected] or call Joe at 609-987-0786.
- Recent relevant financial experience
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Solid technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Princeton, NJ700 Alexander Park
Princeton, NJ 08540