$70000 - 100000/year
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO
May 20, 2019
Creative & Marketing
• Identify and close upsell opportunities
• Regular travel to customer sites
• Support marketing and sales initiatives
• Perform company software demonstrations (on-site and remote)
• Attend events including national and international trade shows (advance travel notice provided)
• Develop solutions for customer needs
• Scope and review customization requests
• Contract negotiations and RFP proposal management
• Bachelor’s degree
• Knowledge of software and/or SaaS platforms
• Experience managing multiple clients and projects simultaneously
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite
If you are passionate about the software industry and higher education, the Account Manager role could be a great fit. Please send your resume to [email protected]
Only candidates who fulfill these requirements will be contacted.
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Denver, CO1125 17th St
Denver, CO 80202