April 29, 2019
Interim Project-Based Financial
How you will make an impact
Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet tight deadlines
Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts
Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
For consideration please submit your resume to [email protected]
-Advanced Excel Skills (Excel 7)
-Capital Project Background Experience
-Proficiency in capital assets
- Accruals experience
- Journal entries experience required
- Month end closings experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Strong problem-solving skills
- 7+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Demonstrated technology and analytical abilities
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Indianapolis, IN135 N Pennsylvania
Indianapolis, IN 46204