Data Privacy Analyst
$43.54 - 50.41/hr
March 15, 2019
Technology & IT
Duration: 6 Month Contract To Hire
Location: Grapevine, TX 76051
Conversion Salary: $90k - 105k (Dependent on Certs & Experience)
• Conducting risk assessment, review of project itself, requirements needed.
• Will then hand to architect for compatibility
• Onboarding 3rd party vendors – exposure to system (ex. Content management, they want to make sure)
o SOC 2 reports
o Controls tested over 6 months, make sure they perform as designed
o CISA is desirable
• Audit and internal controls
o Multifactor Authentication
(**Please send your resume directly to [email protected]**)
• Strong understanding of U.S. privacy and security regulations.
• Experience with privacy and security frameworks such as GAPP, ISO 27000, NIST-SP, COBIT and SSAE18, etc.
• Understanding of “role-based access” and “segregation of duties” protocols.
• Strong business acumen with the ability to assess risk across a wide range of operational processes.
• Experience supporting/interpreting 3rd party risk assessments and privacy compliance activities.
• Strong experience with privacy-related contract review and vendor management processes.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills.
• Experience with Incident Response and Business Continuity Planning / Disaster Recovery Planning
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fort Worth, TX1751 River Run
Fort Worth, TX 76107 817.336.1818