VP/Director of Finance
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
April 26, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
A Director of Finance is needed for company Robert Half is working with to oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company’s financial strategy and planning. This Director of Finance will be responsible for directing the accounting and finance functions for multiple locations. As the Director of Finance, you will be responsible for the budgeting, forecasting, financial planning, financial statement preparation, and leading a team of 4 associates. This is an excellent opportunity that will not last long so reach out to Ryan Harris at 616.454.9444 or email him directly at [email protected]
• Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
• Retain constant awareness of the company’s financial position and act to prevent problems
• Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
• Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
• Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines
• In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
• Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
• CPA license will be given special attention
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504