$80000 - 130000/year
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
April 26, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
Robert Half is working with a prestigious Grand Rapids, MI CPA firm seeking a Tax Manager to join the team. This Tax Manager will direct and monitor multiple client engagements as well as serve as a business advisor to the client. The Tax Manager will formulate and deliver innovative tax planning and tax savings strategies as well as research and consult on complex tax matters. If you have always wanted to work for a successful company in the heart of downtown, look no further! Email your resume to [email protected] or call Tiffany Newton at 616.454.9444 today!
• Deliver a full range of tax services in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
• Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning
• Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
• Coordinate accounting staff and assess their performance
• Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
• Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
• Manage and coordinate tax audits
• Maintain tax balances on general ledger
• Prepare all tax papers in regular basis and handle all information data requests
• CPA or JD required
• Knowledge of tax software and Microsoft Office
• Good at meeting deadlines and solving problems
• Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
• Strong leadership and personnel management skills
• Analytical skills with detail orientation
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504