USD190000.00 - 200000.00 / Yearly
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
May 28, 2019
We have a great opportunity for a Relationship Manager with a growing and dynamic organization located in downtown Grand Rapids. This Relationship Manager will be responsible for advising clients to help them meet their financial goals and objectives. This position will be involved with financial planning, long-term modeling and annual cash flow planning. As the Relationship Manager, you will be building positive relationships with customers, assisting with generating new business, and identifying opportunities for greater profits. For immediate consideration please email your resume to [email protected] or call Ryan Harris at 616.454.9444.
• Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
• Identify key staff in client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
• Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
• Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
• Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
• Approach potential customers to establish relationships
• Client relationship management experience
• Problem-solving attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
• Teamwork and leadership skills
• CPA preferred but not required
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504