$15 - 19/hr
Grand Rapids, MI
April 24, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
An innovative company in Grand Rapids, Michigan is in need of a part-time Bookkeeper. The Bookkeeper will be responsible for invoicing, mailing checks, payables, journal entries, budget reporting, and assisting with payroll. This Bookkeeper position requires strong social skills and a collaborative work ethic. This role would be on a temporary-to-permanent basis, and located in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area. Visit our website at www.accountemps.com to apply today!
What you get to do every day
- Supervise bookkeeping policies and procedures, along with developing a framework to track financial transactions with an established chart of accounts
- Sustain collections of payables and reconciling end-of-month statements
- Oversee accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Craft Accounts Receivable invoices, reviewing payments received, and record deposits
- Appease accounts by balancing entries
- Journal entries experience
- Proficiency in accounts receivable
- Adeptness in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with bank reconciliations
- Knowledge of budget and overtime reporting
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Experience using accounting software; Winteam preferred
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504