Human Resources Assistant
Grand Rapids, MI
June 12, 2019
An established and highly-reputable company in the Non-Profit industry has an opening for a highly-skilled and motivated Human Resources Assistant to join their positive work environment and culture. Are you a self-starter that is looking to grow with a company within your field? OfficeTeam has partnered with a company seeking an individual like you. Daily tasks may include handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and providing clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures. Are you looking for employment opportunities in the Grand Rapids, Michigan area? This Human Resources Assistant position, offered on a short-term temporary basis, may be for you. Apply at our website www.officeteam.com.
- Manage a number of administrative duties
- Explore the internet to locate potential customers
- Update employee database information
- Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Proficiency in FMLA
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Foundational knowledge in Kronos
- Experience with recruiting
- Solid understanding of HR (Human Resources)
- Eagerness to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
- Past experience handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
- At least 3+ years of HR related experience desired
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504