Customer Service Representative
Grand Rapids, MI
May 3, 2019
Our client in the Downtown Grand Rapids area is seeking Customer Service Representative for an opportunity that starts immediately. As the Customer Service Representative, you will be handling calls regarding customer products and helping to trouble shoot issues and/or get the product sent in to be repaired or replaced. To make an impact you will need to be able to multi-task, have a friendly personality, and move quickly in a fast-paced environment. Visit our website to apply at www.officeteam.com.
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office experience required
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504