USD14.25 - 16.50 / Hourly
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
May 23, 2019
OfficeTeam is in need of an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great Customer Service Representative position for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Grand Rapids, Michigan Customer Service Representative position could be for you, if you're available for a long-term temporary opportunity. Apply today at www.officeteam.com.
What you get to do every single day
- Receive and send written business correspondence
- Offer friendly, accurate customer service in a timely fashion
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Be a part of business development by by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Well-founded grasp of Track Shipments
- Data entry experience
- 1+ years of past relevant experience
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504