$120000 - 130000/year
GRAND RAPIDS, MI
May 20, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
A family owned West Michigan company is looking for a CFO! The right person for this role must have a strong manufacturing accounting background, an ability to work with multiple entities, and have a strong personality. This CFO will be working with and consolidating finances of multiple entities, working on multi-state Tax implications, creating Financial Statements, leading Month End Close, and coordinating Banking Relationships, among other responsibilities. The CFO must be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to broad investment and banking operations. The goal is to protect the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and sustainable growth. All interested candidates please email your resume to [email protected] or call Neal Gilbert at 616.454.9444.
• Drive the company’s financial planning
• Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations
• Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
• Manage vendor relationships
• Prepare reliable current and forecasting reports
• Ensure compliance with the law and company’s policies
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
• Ability to strategize and solve problems
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance degree with a CPA required.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Grand Rapids, MI333 Bridge Street N.W.
Grand Rapids, MI 49504