USD85000.00 - 100000.00 / Yearly
May 22, 2019
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Ensure close deadlines are met by encouraging and managing the accounting team performance during the closing process
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Review and analyze balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
If you are interested in position, please apply to this posting or send your updated resume to [email protected]
- Google Docs experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Financial Statement experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Reliable technology and analytical abilities
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Nashville Dwtn, TN315 Deaderick Street
Nashville, TN 37238