$23.75 - 27.50/hr
May 9, 2019
Office & Administrative
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Greet and instruct visitors
- Tend to word processing, filing, and faxing duties
- Answer telephone calls
- Support a variety of projects for other employees
- Strong computer skills including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a creative environment, we would love to hear from you! Please email [email protected] for more information!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Santa Barbara , CA1525 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101