$45760 - 49920/year
May 14, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
What you get to do every day
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Complete special projects on an as-needed basis
- Ensure compliance with company policies while carrying out daily processes and controls accurately and on time
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must
- Strong communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- Accounts receivable experience desired
- Accounts receivable aging experience required
- Account reconciliation experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Santa Barbara , CA1525 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101