Accounts Payable Clerk/Data Entry
$16.15 - 18.70/hr
April 24, 2019
Temporary Accounting & Finance
- Manage the process of verifying, logging, and mailing checks, including expediting special handling
- Support the AP/Finance Department by completing administrative tasks
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Maintain proper storage of invoices, checks, and other documents by organizing, logging, scanning, and filing them
- Fulfill full-cycle A/P
- Manage department mail by opening, sorting, and distributing it on a daily basis
- Execute additional tasks as needed
- Provide support during internal and external audits
- Perform daily processes and controls correctly and punctually, ensuring company policies are followed
- Payroll systems for 100-500 employees experience highly desired
- Proven knowledge of general ledger
- Solid understanding of account reconciliation
- Accounts payable experience
- Proficiency in accounts receivable
- Foundational knowledge in accounts receivable aging
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- Excellent attention to detail
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you please apply directly or email your resume to [email protected]!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Santa Barbara , CA1525 State Street
Santa Barbara, CA 93101