May 1, 2019
● Business Alignment Ensure the technical integrity, system quality, and fitness for purpose of IT solutions in support of business goals.
● Work with business analysts/consultants and design teams to develop requirements for systems that cross multiple subject areas.
● Initiate and lead business and technical discussions with appropriate stakeholders, analyze requirements and design, present and champion solutions that meet those requirements.
● Participate in financial estimates on projects and assignments.
● Solution Delivery Create the overall architecture and high-level design for a specific solution/project.
● Initiate discussions with third parties, perform in-depth reviews and analysis of their solutions, document architecture models and make recommendations for adopting or partnering.
● Ensure that the solution conforms to the enterprise architecture standards and technology roadmaps and escalate issues to the project team and enterprise architects as appropriate.
● Identify and involve appropriate stakeholders in the discussion on the solution's architecture.
● Ensure adherence to project development lifecycle standards including design and code review processes.
● Identify, create and maintain appropriate solution architecture artifacts throughout the lifecycle of a project.
● Review change requests and assess their impact to the architecture of a solution and to the overall enterprise architecture landscape.
● Identify the organizational (skills, processes, structures, culture) and financial impact of solutions.
● Analyze production environments for architectural constraints or deficiencies and champion resolution designs.
● Architecture Governance Identify and escalate issues, gaps or misalignments in the enterprise architecture.
● Work with the enterprise architects and other solution architects to ensure project fit with the technology roadmaps.
● Identify, create, extend and maintain reusable architectural patterns to facilitate the development of future solutions.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.