USD16.00 - 20.00 / Hourly
May 13, 2019
-servicing a defined set of customers and maintaining the business relationship
-servicing as the point of contact for customers
-increase sales and distribution with existing and new accounts.
-process product orders and maintain frequent contact with accounts.
-respond to customer inquiries and complaints quickly and effectively
-Calling to prospective new companies (cold calls)
-Must work well in a team environment.
-Accountable to achieve sales revenue, volume, and distribution objectives in assigned territory.
-Grows existing accounts and develops new accounts through up-selling and cold calls.
-Sales experience is a plus.
-Strong communication skills for building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers.
-Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing is a plus.
If you are interested in this position and are available immediately, please email [email protected] or call 724-934-8499.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook skills required
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience
- Foundational knowledge in market research
- Knowledge of inside sales
- Sales experience desired
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field preferred
- 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience suggested
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- Demonstrated project coordination skills, superb social skills, and ability to work well with all levels of staff, outside clients and vendors
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Wexford, PA1603 Carmody Court
Sewickley, PA 15143