Accounts Receivable Clerk
$15.20 - 17.60/hr
March 9, 2018
Temporary Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Present information, as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stakeholders
- Settle bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in a variety of ledgers
- Verify codes and documents
- Carry out an assortment of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks
- Take care of payments and compile segments of monthly closings and annual reports in compliance with GAAP
- Review status of delinquent accounts daily and initiate collection action by contacting customers
- Help resolve payment issues by contacting clients, assist in setting up payment plans
- Communicate, reinforce, and support the values, culture, and mission of the organization
Please email your most recent updated resume to: [email protected]
- Demonstrated analytical skills in basic accounts receivable and accounting policy
- 2+ years of relevant experience in accounts receivable
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field
- ERP system experience
- Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Command of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans