FT WASHINGTON, PA
April 24, 2019
Technology & IT
How you will make an impact:
• Production support of the company web sites, infrastructure, and databases
• Support the various applications and respond to requests for optimization, tuning, monitoring, and resolving issues
• Support the Release Management process in a SOX compliant environment
• Troubleshoot and solve customer issues with the company web sites
• Participate in the on-call rotation
For immediate consideration please send resumes to [email protected]
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a comparable computer systems related discipline is preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in a production high-availability environment
• Minimum of 2 years combined troubleshooting and programming experience
• Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server is required, include being able to write simple SQL statements
• Efficient software analysis and trouble shooting skills required
• Oracle DB experience a plus, but not required
• Understanding of Web technologies and Internet protocols including HTTP, SSL,TCP/IP
• Strong desire to contribute to an exciting company's success
• Ability to multi-task between several projects and complete them on time
• Must be dependable, self-motivated, highly ethical, reliable and able to work with minimum direction in a team
• Must be able to make sound judgments and use a common-sense approach to dealing with issues or personnel
• Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, a positive, customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment
• May be required to work long hours under pressure while resolving critical issues.
• Provide on call and remote support as needed.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Philadelphia, PA1735 Market St
Philadelphia, PA 19103