June 6, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Apply oneself to various department-wide initiatives
- Administer Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Provide monthly accounting closure procedures and deliverables, which includes journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Prepare financial analysis on trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Continuously analyze current automation of the accounting and reporting process and present improvement suggestions
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Extraordinary analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Skilled with ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- NetSuite experience desired
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas North, TX14951 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254