Accounts Payable Specialist
USD16.00 - 20.00 / Hourly
May 24, 2019
Necessary experience with:
- Process accounts payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching filing
- General accounting and administration support: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Correct transaction documents, which may require revision of other documents or entries as well as the original; may initiate other actions
- Code documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes.
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Post financial information to journals, registers, and ledgers, manually or by electronic equipment
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned
If this sounds like a role you could make a career out of then please email [email protected] or [email protected] and/or call us at 559-439-4861.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written and listening)
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Sage experience preferred
- Ability to easily learn new systems
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Fresno, CA5250 North Palm Avenue
Fresno, CA 93704