USD15.20 - 17.60 / Hourly
May 30, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Handling the generation of sales reports and preparations for presentations
- Assisting the sales department in promoting company products and services
- Working on and at trade shows and conventions
- Executing any additional Sales Assistant-related tasks as required
-Ideal candidate will have experience managing a specific number of accounts
- Assisting sales teams with administrative, technical and clerical tasks
- Handling and coordinating training courses for internal employees
- Providing customer service in a kind and detail oriented manner
- Making travel and meeting arrangements
- Writing communications and proofreading materials
- Ensuring process completion by assisting with coordinating orders
If interested in this outstanding opportunity, please submit your resume and contact us today at (510)744-6486!
- Expertise in customer service
- Solid understanding of switchboard phones from 10 -30 lines
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Demonstrated project coordination skills, superb social skills, and ability to work well with all levels of staff, outside clients and vendors
- BA/BS degree in business, communications, or a related field suggested
- Recommended experience includes 2+ years of Sales Assistance
- Put your talents to the test by applying to this excellent career opportunity now!
We look forward to hearing from you!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fremont, CA39141 Civic Center Dr.
Fremont, CA 94538