Entry Level Tax Associate
USD16.00 - 19.00 / Hourly
June 13, 2019
- Preside over and review general ledger
- Organize a structured method to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; define bookkeeping policies and procedures
- Design Accounts Receivable invoices, analyzing payments received, and record deposits
- Settle accounts by reconciling entries
- Oversee accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Assemble financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Look after archived records by categorizing documents
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] For immediate consideration please call 510-744-6480 to discuss next steps..
- Experience using accounting software
- Excel Formulas experience
- Basic Bookkeeping experience preferred
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Excel
- Quickbooks Online experience highly desired
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Fremont, CA39141 Civic Center Dr.
Fremont, CA 94538