April 19, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage AR and AP
• Assist with cash transactions, including initiating wires, ACH and prepare checks
• Assist with sales tax filings
• Manage compliance with regulatory requirements and filings
• Assist with coordination of the audit process for financial statements
• Complete other accounting/finance projects as necessary
• Prepares, examines, and analyzes accounting records and reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and compliance with reporting standards
• Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
• Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
• Communicate with vendors and customers
- If you are ready to put your talents to the test, please submit your resume now and call us at 510.744.6486!
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting
• Basic understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
• Strong financial statement analysis capabilities
• Excellent interpersonal, decision-making and analytical abilities
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to collaboratively partner with other team members and stakeholders
• Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Advanced knowledge of accounting software and Excel
• Experience using NetSuite
• 2+ years public accounting experience
- Get your career moving in the right direction by applying to this amazing opportunity today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Fremont, CA39141 Civic Center Dr.
Fremont, CA 94538