Revenue Cycle Manager
April 23, 2019
Interim Project-Based Financial
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team through a contract-to-hire opportunity!
• Sets the overall revenue cycle goals for the organization across all aspects of this area, setting process, outcome metric goals, and monitoring progress toward meeting them.
• Manages, through State Directors and Vice Presidents, the operational activities of personnel engaged in the revenue cycle.
• Co-ordinate, monitor and train operational staff on proper and consistent billing practices.
• Monitor, accurately report, and review monthly financial reports for management and outside parties.
• Monitor procedures to ensure compliance with GAAP.
• Coordinate with Corporate Compliance, the oversight of state and federal regulatory (including HIPAA & CMS) management and compliance.
• Defines, documents, develops, and implements policies and procedures to ensure adequate internal controls and integrity of revenue and collection data.
• Provides financial reports and analyses for management as requested.
• Analyze and implement opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
• Respond to auditors' requests, prepare for audit reviews and oversee audit process within Billing and Collections.
• Responsible for the ongoing integration/adoption of technologies to advance revenue cycle function.
• Drive collaboration of RCM and FP&A departments to advance reporting and analytics.
• Oversight of RCM EHR functionality to include market conversions from legacy platform to new solution.
• Responsible for the ongoing evolution of RCM workflow to include process enhancements, communication and promotion of a culture of accountability.
• Strong working knowledge of Generally Accepting Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Knowledge of Sarbanes Oxley Act and related processes.
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Richmond West100 Eastshore Drive
Glen Allen, VA 23059