USD15.20 - 17.60 / Hourly
May 24, 2019
- Receiving patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Helping out in the management of patient medical records
- Delegating various files and providing general office duties, e.g. data entry, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Responding to inquiries in a detail-oriented and effective manner while efficiently answering phone calls within a minimum number of rings
- Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
- Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
- Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
- Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money in accordance with established procedures
- Tending to client forms
- General understanding of medical terminology
- Incoming phone call management skills desired
- Prior experience with multi-line phone systems preferred
- High School Diploma required, A.S. Degree in healthcare/related field preferred
- Solid understanding of e-Clinicals
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- This position needs to have experience with insurance billing and an electronic medical record system, as well as social media platforms
- 1+ year of experience as a Medical Receptionist
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Cool Springs, TN6840 Carothers Parkway
Franklin, TN 37067