Sr. Accountant / Acct Manager
Fort Worth, TX
May 16, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Engage in various department-wide initiatives
- Work with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls and provide support on special requests
- Produce error-free monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Present analysis on financial results such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc.
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Assist in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Present Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Prepare monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
1) Full cycle experience – entries to recons to financials
2) Manufacturing/Construction highly preferred
3) CPA or candidate (or ready to sit) highly preferred
4) Must have stable work history - NO Exceptions
Qualified candidates submit resumes to [email protected] or please call 817-332-1112 x 40311
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fort Worth, TX1751 River Run
Fort Worth, TX 76107