Fort Worth, TX
May 22, 2019
Technology & IT
How you will make an impact
- Correct and furnish production support
- Render clear and consistent notifications around solutions and time estimate to client-facing program management teams
- Merge with Scrum team to grant careful work estimates
- This job's main duty is to maintain and develop new features to internal and external facing software to enhance the customer experience and resolve issues on various operating systems
- Steadily fulfill code-review and associate with other developers
For consideration email resume to [email protected]
.Net Full Stack
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fort Worth, TX1751 River Run
Fort Worth, TX 76107