Fort Worth, TX
April 24, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
How you will make an impact
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives through the development of financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Support weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Work closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Assemble and review forecasting reports
- Understand and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations, ensuring that business partners handle their resources
- Survey performance to date and assess potential opportunities and risks
- Propel monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions necessary
- Enable successful Business Intelligence (BI) to deliver valuable foresight and decision support
- An ideal candidate should be highly flexible, comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Skill with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience considered)
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Background in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly valued (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience recommended
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Downtown, TX14951 North Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254