$11.40 - 13.20/hr
Fort Worth, TX
May 16, 2019
Office & Administrative
Your responsibilities in this role
- Must be capable of answering questions about records and files
- Ensure proper document filing as part of quality control
- Handle and support diverse projects on the behalf of other employees
- Find data within specific timelines
- Coordinate file management, including gathering and indexing, with other departments and employees
- Using specific guidelines, arrange high volumes of memoranda, letters, invoices, and other indexed documents
- Handle clerical tasks like word processing, filing, scanning, archiving, and faxing
- Prepared to handle office equipment
- Data entry experience
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required of all applications for this position
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Word and Excel experience preferred
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Irving, TX105 Decker Court
Irving, TX 75062