Customer Service Representative
USD13.00 - 15.00 / Hourly
Fort Worth, TX
June 7, 2019
• Manage large amounts of incoming calls
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
• High school degree
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fort Worth, TX1751 River Run
Fort Worth, TX 76107