Associate Creative Director
$75000 - 95000/year
Fort Worth, TX
April 17, 2019
Creative & Marketing
- Experience concepting and executing creative deliverables across print, digital and broadcast media
- Well versed in Adobe Creative Suite
- 5+ years of experience in an Art Director or Associate Creative Director role
- Experience working in an agency environment
- Previous or current experience managing creative teams
- Ability to concept designs
- Understanding of how producing quality work drives action
- As an Art Director, you will have the responsibility to take ideas from concept to execution and produce exceptional work
- Work collaboratively to deliver creative solutions across various client groups
- Be responsible for delivering work that drives action
- Work closely with account, digital and creative teams to establish creative ideas that deliver high quality work
- Be driven, positive and motivated in all challenges faced
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Dallas Galleria, TX13727 Noel Rd
Dallas, TX 75240