USD11.40 - 13.20 / Hourly
FORT WAYNE, IN
June 14, 2019
Your responsibilities in this role
- Facilitating the promotion of company products and services
- Aiding sales teams by contributing administrative, technical and clerical support
- Composing correspondence and proofreading materials
- Respond to customer requests quickly and professionally, providing superior service
- Handling and coordinating training courses for internal employees
- Working on and at trade shows and conventions
- Completing ancillary Sales Assistant tasks as needed
- Supporting efforts to coordinate orders and ensuring completion of process
- Arranging for travel and meetings
- Handling the generation of sales reports and preparations for presentations
This position has great bonus potential and is starting at $12.00-$15.00 an hour.
Hours Include Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday 9:00am-6:00pm & Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm
- Skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- Solid understanding of inside sales
- Expertise in customer service
- Strong familiarity with switchboard phones from 1-10 lines
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- 1+ years of Sales Assistant experience suggested
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fort Wayne, IN9921 Dupont Circle Dr W
Fort Wayne, IN 46825