$80000 - 100000/year
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
May 24, 2019
Technology & IT
Your responsibilities may include:
• Assisting in the development of our server-side components in RPG, RPG/Free
• Troubleshooting our modernization technology on customers' systems and assisting customers with technical support
• Creating sample applications and demos to showcase and teach our modernization solutions
• Writing documentation
• Minimum of a Technical or Associates Degree in a software development related program
• Experience with application development in RPG,
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Strong time management skills
• Willingness to take on additional tasks and multitask as needed
• You are a well-rounded developer with the desire to learn new skills
• You enjoy working with users to gather requirements and transforming these requirements into working solutions
• You are eager to learn new languages and broaden your skills
• You will be a part of a highly talented, motivated, and passionate team
• You will help define the future of browser-based application development on the IBM i platform
• You will assist customers from all over the world in creating critical business applications on the IBM i platform
• You will receive competitive pay and company benefits
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL200 East Broward Blvd
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301