Forest Lake, MN
June 14, 2019
For more information please reach out to [email protected] and reference job number 02310-0010858652
- Experience with ERP systems
- Recent and relevant accounting experience
- Ability to work within spreadsheets and databases
- BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- US GAAP experience
- Great attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Outstanding organizational, written and verbal communication skills required
- Self-driven motivator who takes initiative on projects with a strong ability to understand and solve creative challenges
- Proven analytical skills - defining problems, collecting relevant data, drawing valid conclusions, and recommending improvement/corrective actions
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Minneapolis, MN800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402