$80000 - 100000/year
June 17, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives
- Adherence to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Coordinate Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- When working with business partners, ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls. Additionally, be able to provide support on special requests
- Provide monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Review financial information such as trends, performance metrics, benchmarks, etc. and present analysis in a clear manner
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Dedication and requisite skills to meet critical business deadlines
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- 3+ years of overall general accounting experience
- BA/BS in Accounting/Finance, CPA credentials are preferred
- High attention to detail and possess excellent organizational and writing skills
- Earlier experience in public accounting is highly valued
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic and constantly changing company environment
- Current and relevant ERP system experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Sacramento, CA2180 Harvard St
Sacramento, CA 95815