Customer Service Representative
$14 - 16/hr
June 14, 2019
Office & Administrative
OfficeTeam has an excellent career opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative. Do you want to apply your outgoing personality to further the benefit of a valuable business? This is the opportunity for you. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in Fishers, Indiana, and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time engagement.
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Through your success in the role, you will support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage and place incoming telephone calls
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
**If interested, please email your updated resume to Melissa at [email protected], or call 317-842-1024!
- Comprehensive knowledge of data entry
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Proven computer skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Enthusiastic attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fishers, IN11313 USA Parkway
Fishers, IN 46037