USD35.00 - 40.00 / Hourly
April 29, 2019
- Work with internal and external auditors to coordinate quarterly reviews and testing
- Administer monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Be a part of various initiatives spanning multiple departments
- Compose Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Continually improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Other projects as required
- Ready monthly consolidated P&L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management reporting
- Create analysis on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Achieve compliance with corporate accounting policies and procedures and controls by working with business partners
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative and social skills
- Highly capable of analyzing financial data and quickly creating accurate reports
- Minimum 5-7 years of overall general accounting experience
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Ability to work well with functional department managers
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Proficient in ERP systems
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are desired
- Great attention to detail
- Deep understanding of Activity Based Costing (ABC)
- Sales and use tax experience preferred
- Oracle experience preferred
- General ledger experience
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 888.490.3198.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Akron, OH50 S. Main Street
Akron, OH 44308