April 26, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Provide valuable foresight and decision support through effective Business Intelligence (BI)
- Track of monthly and quarterly performance by comparing actuals versus expectations to ensure business partners handle their resources r
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives on creating financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Ensure plans are properly executed by working with cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations
- Possess the know-how and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- The ideal candidate should be a highly flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
- Gather and oversee forecasting reports
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Look over performance to date while assessing potential opportunities and risks
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Endorse weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment level Bookings as well as P&L forecasting
- 3+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Background in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly valued (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience favored)
- Proficiency with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Strong communication and social skills and able to receive criticism well
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
- Account analysis experience
- Financial analysis experience preferred
- Variance analysis experience preferred
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Santa Rosa, CA111 Santa Rosa Ave.
3rd floor, Suite 300
Santa Rosa, CA 95404