Senior UX/UI Designer
May 3, 2019
Creative & Marketing
We are looking for someone who enjoys working with mobile phone technology and has a passion for making a difference in people’s lives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create visual solutions for web, mobile, and tablet devices embracing “User Centered Design” principles and methodologies.
• Is able to connect the dots between businessneeds, technology, good design and innovation.
• Mastery of basics in design including Typography, Color Theory, and Layout across different form factors.
• Proactively researches and analyzes industry UX/UI trends and competitor sites and strategies.
• Creates and revises content diagrams, content maps, wire frame diagrams, comprehensive diagrams, static prototypes, and more.
• Is able to present designs in an effective manner to both internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to design multiple versions of one idea
• Understands usability testing principles and methodologies
• Mastery of organic design principles
• Can manage multiple projects simultaneously in an Agile development environment.
• Participates in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
• Consistently meets deadlines or proactively identifies and escalates potential road blocks
• Maintains composure and resilience in situations where “adaptability” is required.
• Acts with integrity and honesty
• Expert knowledge of Adobe CS, Sketch and at least one prototyping tool (Invision, proto.io etc.)
• Can evaluate product features based on “user centered design” principles and heuristics including function, content and accessibility (508 compliance) etc.
• Follows, maintains, and expands visual pattern libraries and style guide documentation.
• Had 5-10 years of graphic and information design for digital products
If you have the skills and passion to take on this role, please email your resume AND portfolio to [email protected] for consideration!
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Washington DC1401 I Street NW
Washington, DC 20005