Network Security Engineer
$57 - 66/hr
FAIR LAWN, NJ
May 27, 2019
Technology & IT
- Must be able to communicate with “regular” employees and work along a team of 3-4 Network Engineers.Those Engineers are currently doing the security work- This candidate will be taking over all of their responsibilities on the Secruity side. Must be extremely hands on and willing to do the “dirt work” on the security side.
- Extensive experience with Juniper, Fortinet / Fortigate, & Bluecode
- Bachelors degree required (does not have to be in computer science or related field).
- CISSP & GIAC certifications a must. CISM is a plus
- 5-7 years of experience working in the Information Security indistry
- Cloud Firewalls through Salesforce (Salesforce Shield or V-Shield)
- Supporting about 600 users.
- Routing, VOIP Sec, Switches & managing firewalls.
- 30% : Performs ongoing analysis of various security events, incident alerts, event notifications, health status from security tools, and additional detection and response activities.
- 15% : Investigate security incidents and collaborates with technology and business organizations in response to detected threats. Coordinates with internal and external resources for risk mitigation and service outage resolution.
- 15%: Develops standard operating procedures for deployed security solutions, interfacing with managed security service providers, incident responses, review and escalation processes. Commits to ongoing professional education / training / certification in the Information / Cyber Security field.
- 15%: Communicates security warnings, ongoing awareness, and general best practices to end-users. Collaborates with Culture & Development team to create security training material. Approves and publishes Information Security related awareness items in the intranet portal.
- 10%: Oversees all the deployed detective security controls, both internal and external managed security services throughout the Banks technology infrastructure. This encompasses the perimeter, network, servers, virtual computing and end-points.
- 5%: Develops performance metrics, trend statistical data and customizes management reports for Risk, IT and Information Security.
- 5%: Performs regulatory compliance and activities including gathering of SSAE-16 SOC reports and performs cyber security related due diligence from critical vendors. Assists in social engineering campaigns and scheduled vulnerability scanning events.
- 5%: Performs Other job related duties as assigned.
Also attached is the link to the Job Description they sent me. I can only open it in Google Chrome, not Explorer for some reason.
Pleases send resume to [email protected]
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663