May 21, 2019
Full-Time Accounting & Finance
- Creation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement packages for financial reporting, including statement of cash flows and stockholders equity
- Assist with the quarterly and annual process for filing the Form 10-Q and 10-K including drafting documents, ensuring quality, and coordinating review by management, legal counsel and independent
accountants, while adhering to strict timelines.
- Assist with preparation of other periodic SEC documents, including 8-K earnings releases
- Support the quarterly stock compensation accounting process, including but not limited to: running reports from outsourced vendor, reviewing/reconciling data, preparing journal entries and preparing fluctuation analysis.
- Track and communicate with both internal groups and external auditors on financial statement audits to ensure day to day deliverables are completed in a timely manner.
- Completion of the month-end close
- 4+ years of progressive accounting experience, combination of public accounting and manufacturing and/or CPA- public company experience.
- SEC Reporting (10K/Q) experience
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Strong communication skills with all levels of staff
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Efficient in ERP systems
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Manchester, NH1155 Elm Street
Manchester, NH 03101