$90000 - 95000/year
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
April 24, 2019
Technology & IT
Your responsibilities in this role
- Organizing and executing upgrades to network software and hardware
- Applying LAN/WAN security, antivirus and spam control measures
- Managing the operation of all local area networks and services related to wide area networks, following company policies and procedures
- Investigating and solving problems related to local area networks / wide area network performance, connectivity and related issues
• Support the client's “client first” focus and rules of engagement—maintaining a professional demeanor, working as an active member of the team, providing all clients excellent service, always striving to make our client “A Better Place to Be”.
• Responsible for the development of the design, implementation and management of the enterprise network systems as well as network infrastructure including Firewalls, Switches, Routers, VPN appliances, Wireless and Voice network.
• Performs analysis of network needs and contributes to design of network architecture, integration and installation.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining standards related to network system configurations, security and service.
• Will also implement and maintain processes, procedures and associated plans for network infrastructure including administration, usage and disaster recovery.
• Provide technical mentoring of network standards, standards and support staff.
• Familiarity with Bank security and safety practices.
• Solid understanding of industry best standards and hardening to network solutions and the implementation of the configurations.
• Knowledge of Juniper and Cisco operating systems and their management required.
• Knowledge of current industry best practices of network design and security.
• Knowledge of various federal regulations including Right to Financial Privacy Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Regulation E and US PATRIOT Act.
• Strong “client first” interest and ability.
• Strong grasp of networks (LAN/WAN/SAN/WiFi/MPLS), Windows environments, wiring and cabling, and network management and maintenance.
• Project Management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
• Ability to exercise discretion, sound judgment and work independently.
• Ability to write network policies and procedures and technical documents.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business.
• Cisco/Juniper certification(s) are a plus and 24-48 months installing and supporting an enterprise network.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Saddle Brook East, NJ250 Pehle Avenue
Park 80 West Plaza II Suite 502
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663