USD16.00 - 18.00 / Hourly
June 14, 2019
What you get to do every single day
- Provide accurate, friendly customer service without delay
- Supporting diverse projects for other employees as needed
- Drafting correspondence that conform to prescribed style and format
- Performing data entry, scanning, word processing, copying, filing, and faxing
- Greeting customers with a smile
- Receiving and placing telephone calls
- Offer, as needed, support to front desk and receptionist duties
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Adept handling office equipment
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Show the ability to adapt and learn new techniques and skill sets when required
- Possess strong organizational and follow-up skills
- A high school diploma or its equivalent is required for this position
- Employer recommends 2+ years of Office Clerk experience for this position
- Proficiency in numeric data entry
- Comprehensive knowledge of customer service
- Data entry experience required
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.