USD50000.00 - 60000.00 / Yearly
May 9, 2019
How you will make an impact
- Have a thorough understanding of internal and external drivers and be able to explain how they are impacting performance and trending
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives through the development of financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- Enable successful Business Intelligence (BI) to deliver valuable foresight and decision support
- Work with the Accounting team on monthly and quarterly financial close processes
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to see the proper execution of plans
- Keep tabs on monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations, ensuring that business partners handle their resources
- This position requires a flexible individual who is adept at managing expectations and comfortable with handling large amounts of information
- Drive monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Survey performance to date and assess potential opportunities and risks
- Assemble and review forecasting reports
- Support Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis, as well as P&L forecasting
- Solid understanding of cash forecasting
- Budget forecasting experience required
- Forecasting & modeling experience
- Financial analysis experience
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Demonstrated ability to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience preferential)
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- 1+ years of experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Fort Wayne, IN9921 Dupont Circle Dr W
Fort Wayne, IN 46825