$11 - 13/hr
El Paso, TX
September 14, 2018
Temporary Accounting & Finance
Your responsibilities in this role
• Review, evaluate, and process bills or invoices for services rendered
• Evaluate billing documents and other data for accuracy and completeness, obtaining missing or correct data when necessary
• Build financial controls and procedures
• Work closely with other functional teams to ensure data quality and consistency
• Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
• Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.670.5403 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans